Meiji Jingu Stadium is a baseball stadium in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. It opened in 1926 and holds 37,933 spectators. Property of the Meiji Shrine, it is the home field of the Tokyo Yakult Swallows professional baseball team. It also hosts college baseball, including the Tokyo Big6 Baseball League and the Tohto University Baseball League.
- Surface - artificial turf
- Left Field - 101 m (331.4 ft)
- Center Field - 120 m (393.7 ft)
- Right Field - 101 m (331.4 ft)
- Height of Outfield Fence - 3.5 m (11.5 ft)